- 6:30 pm Registration opens. Parking at caucus locations may be limited. Caucus participants should arrive at or soon after 6:30 pm to locate their caucus rooms and register.
- 7:00 pm Caucuses convene. It is important that all be present before caucus begins.
- Expected completion, approximately 8:30 PM.
Where: Residents in precincts within Senate District 41 will caucus at:
- Columbia Heights and Hilltop residents - Highland Elementary School, 1500 49th Ave NE, Columbia Heights, MN 55421
- Fridley and Spring Lake Park 2 residents - Fridley Middle School, 6100 W Moore Lake Dr NE, Fridley, MN 55432
- New Brighton residents - Highview Middle School, 2300 7th St SW, New Brighton, MN 55112
- St Anthony residents - St Anthony Village High School, 3303 33rd Ave NE, St Anthony, MN 55418
What is a Caucus?
A caucus is a neighborhood meeting and the first step in Minnesota's 2020 election!
A big part of the evening is the chance to meet your Republican neighbors. People a lot like you, that really care about the future our local community, state, and country and know the power we have together to effect change and get good Republican candidates elected.
Caucus is the beginning. Invite your neighbors and show up with the intention to get involved helping to organize and encourage the Republican community and cause in your immediate area. Together we can win.
Our Minnesota Secretary of State office provides further general information about Minnesota caucuses: CLICK HERE
No cost to attend your caucus. Donations will be requested/accepted to cover building rental and printing.
Who can participate in a Republican caucus:
- Are you eligible to vote? You do not need to be registered to vote, but you must be eligible to vote, including being 18 years old or older, on Election Day, November 3rd, 2020. You must live in the precinct in which you are caucusing.
- Agree with the principles of the Republican Party? If you agree with the general principles of the Republican Party, will vote for Republicans or the Republican nominee in the upcoming election you can participate.
- Willing to attend in person? There's no absentee or drive-by voting for Republican caucus voters. You'll need to come to your neighborhood's (precinct's) meeting room, sign-in (i.e., register for caucus) and attend in person.
Observers: May attend
- To watch, not participate in activities.
- e.g., children, News reporters/Press, those not from our SD, those not eligible to vote on November 6th, 2018.
What’s my Precinct?
Now is a good time to verify the number of your precinct. CLICK HERE and use your address to find your precinct number.